2019-nCoV Ag Saliva Rapid Test Card Self Antigen Testing for kids
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1/5/20test for one box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Sample Type::||Saliva||Key Words:||2019 NCoV Ag Saliva Rapid Test Card|
|Using::||Self Test||Detection:||Nucleocapsid Protein Antigen From 2019 NCoV|
One Step COVID 19 Ag Card,
Self Testing COVID 19 Ag Card,
One Step Antigen Card Test
2019 nCoV Ag Saliva Rapid Test Card
You can perform this "lollipop test" yourself at home, at work, at school, in fact anywhere. Just put it in your mouth, then snap it into the case and you'll know the result in 15 minutes. It became an absolute hit in Austria and is finally available in the Czech Republic.
The product is for single use only; do not recycle it. Dispose of used product, samples and other consumables as medical waste in accordance with applicable regulations.
Due to health protection and hygienic reasons, it is not possible to return the goods within 14 days. The seller reserves the right to deliver to the buyer goods of identical manufacturer, the same or better parameters / design (eg due to replacement by a new variant with a different name or production batch).
Non-invasive method of SARS-CoV-2 antigen examination
painless and simple sampling
saliva collection only by inserting a tampon into the mouth
comfortable solution for children and seniors
simple and practical use
result in 15 minutes
The Test Card is a lateral flow immunoassay intended for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen from 2019-nCoV in saliva specimens directly collected from individuals who are suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare provider within the first 7 days of symptom onset.
Results are for the identification of 2019-nCoV nucleocapsid protein antigen. Positive results indicate the presence of viral antigens, but clinical correlation with patient history and other diagnostic information is necessary to determine infection status. Positive results do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses. The agent detected may not be the definite cause of disease.
Negative results should be treated as presumptive, and do not rule out 2019-nCoV infection and should not be used as the sole basis for treatment or patient management decisions, including infection control decisions. Negative results should be considered in the context of a patient’s recent exposures, history, and the presence of clinical signs and symptoms consistent with COVID-19, and confirmed with a molecular assay, if necessary, for patient management.
SUMMARY AND EXPLANATION
The novel coronaviruses belong to the β genus. COVID-19 is an acute respiratory infectious disease. People are generally susceptible. Currently, the patients infected by the novel coronavirus are the main source of infection; asymptomatic infected people can also be an infectious source. Based on the current epidemiological investigation, the incubation period is 1 to 14 days, mostly 3 to 7 days. The main manifestations include fever, fatigue and dry cough. Nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, myalgia and diarrhea are found in a few cases.
PRINCIPLE OF THE TEST
This Card uses double-antibody sandwich to legally detect the antigen of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in saliva samples. During detection, the gold labeled anti-2019-nCoV monoclonal antibody in the labeling pad binds to the 2019-nCoV antigen in the sample to form a complex, and the reaction complex moves forward along the nitrocellulose membrane under the action of chromatography, it is captured by the anti-2019-nCoV monoclonal antibody pre-coated by the detection zone (T) on the nitrocellulose membrane, and finally a red color reaction line is formed in the T zone. If the sample does not contain 2019-nCoV antigen, a red color reaction line cannot be formed in the T zone. Regardless of whether the sample to be tested contains 2019-nCoV antigen, a red reaction line will always form in the quality control area (C).
MATERIALS AND COMPONENTS
Materials provided with the test kits
|Instructions for use||1||1||1||1||1|
|Quick Reference Instructions||NA||1||1||1||1|
Materials required but not provided
STORAGE AND STABILITY
- Store the test card as packaged between 2-30°C.
- The Test Card is stable until the expiration date printed on the outer packing, the product will be expired after 24 months.
- Do not use beyond the expiration date.
- Do not freeze any contents of the test
- The test card must remain in the sealed pouch until use.
- Insert the sponge end of the saliva swab into mouth. Actively swab the inside of the mouth and tongue to collect oral fluid.
- Remove the saliva swab from the mouth when the sponge fill with saliva and become soft, Or the indicator turns blue.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke prior to the test for at least 30 Minutes.
- The samples should be used as soon as possible after collected.
- Samples should not be inactivated.
*When sampling, gently hold it in mouth and let saliva naturally adsorb on the sponge.
*Don’t bite the sponge with teeth.
*Any saliva specimen is appropriate for testing but the saliva specimen collected in the morning, before mouth rinsed, eating or drinking, is recommended
Before test, please read the instructions carefully.
- Take the test card to equilibrate to room temperature.
- Unpack the aluminum foil bag, place the test card horizontally on the table and mark it.
- Insert the saliva swab into the test card holder and push down saliva swab. The bump at the end of the saliva swab must be into the hole of the test card holder.
- As the test begins to work, the purple color move across the result window in the center of the test device.
- Wait for 10 minutes and read the results.
INTERPRETATION OF TEST RESULTS
This product can only perform qualitative analysis on the detection object.
If both C and T lines are visible within 10 minutes, the test result is positive and valid.
If test area (T line) has no color and the control area displays a colored line, the result is negative and valid
- The result of the test card should not be taken as a confirmed diagnosis, for clinical reference only. Judgement should be made along with RT-PCR results, clinical symptoms, epidemiological information and further clinical data.
- Test Card performance depends on the amount of virus (antigen) in the sample and may or may not correlate with viral culture results performed on the same sample.
- The test card must be equilibrated to room temperature (18℃~26℃) before used, otherwise the results may be incorrect
- A negative test result may occur if the level of antigen in a sample is below the detection limit of the test.
- Failure to follow the Test Procedure may adversely affect test performance and/or invalidate the test result.
- React less than 10 minutes may lead a false negative result; React more than 10 minutes may lead a false positive result.
- Positive test results do not rule out co-infections with other pathogens.
- Negative test results are not intended to rule in other viral or bacterial infections.
- Negative results should be treated as presumptive and confirmed with a molecular assay.
- Clinical performance was evaluated with fresh samples.
- Users should test specimens as quickly as possible after specimen collection.
1. Clinical Verification
The performance of Test Card was established with 243 sample collected from symptomatic patients, who with symptoms onset within 7 days.
|2019-nCoV Ag Saliva Rapid Test Card (Immunochromatography)||Comparative RT-PCR Test Reslt|
|Positive (+)||Negative (-)||Total|
|Sensitivity||95.65%, 95% CI (90.22,98.13)|
|Specificity||98.44%, 95% CI (94.48, 99.57).|
|Accuracy||97.12%, 95% Cl (94.17,98.60)|
The performance of Test Card with positive results stratified by the comparative method cycle threshold (Ct) counts were collected and assessed to better understand the correlation of assay performance to the cycle threshold, As presented in the table below, the positive agreement of the Test Card is higher with samples of a Ct count <25.
|2019-nCoV Ag Saliva Rapid Test Card (Immunochromatography)||
(Positive by Ct Value)
2. Limit of Detection
The experimental results show that for the virus culture concentration above 100 TCID50/mL, the positive rate of detection is greater than or equal to 95%. For the virus culture concentration of 50 TCID50/mL and below, the positive rate of detection is lower than 95%. So, the limit of detection of the Test Card is 100 TCID50/mL.
4. Interference Substances
1. Test 10 replicates of negative and positive by using the reference materials of enterprises. The negative agreement and the positive agreement were 100%.
2. Test three different lots kits including positive and negative reference materials of enterprises. The negative results and the positive results were 100%.
6. Hook Effect
- For in vitro diagnostic use.
- Use appropriate precautions in the collection, handling, storage, and disposal of patient samples and used test contents.
- Use of Nitrile, Latex (or equivalent) gloves is recommended when handling patient samples.
- Do not reuse the used Test Card or saliva swab.
- Should never open the foil pouch of the Test Card exposing it to the ambient environment until the Test Card is ready for immediate use.
- Discard and do not use any damaged or dropped Test Card or material.
- Inadequate or inappropriate sample collection, storage, and transport may yield false test results.
- Sample collection and handling procedures require specific training and guidance.
- To obtain accurate results, do not use visually bloody or overly viscous samples.
- To obtain accurate results, an opened and exposed Test Card should not be used.
- Testing should be performed in an area with adequate ventilation.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves, and eye/face protection when handling the contents of this test.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
KEY TO SYMBOLS USED
|Materials Included||Test Card|
|Instructions for Use||Saliva Swab|
|Store at 2°C~30°C||Do Not Reuse|
|Expiration Date||Catalogue Number|
|Manufacturer||Keep away from Sunlight|
|Lot Number||Tests per Kit|
|Keep Dry||In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Device|
Guangzhou Decheng Biotechnology Co., LTD
Room 218, Building 2, No.68, Nanxiang Road, Science City, Huangpu District, 510000, Guangzhou P.R.China
Niederrheinstr. 71, 40474