|Sample Type::||Saliva||Key Words:||2019 NCoV Ag Saliva Rapid Test Cup|
|Using::||Self Test||Detection:||Nucleocapsid Protein Antigen From 2019 NCoV|
SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Multi Drug Test Cup,
Disposable Rapid Multi Drug Test Cup
2019 nCoV Ag Saliva Rapid Test Cup
Description of Ag Saliva Rapid Test
You can perform this "lollipop test" yourself at home, at work, at school, in fact anywhere. Just put it in your mouth, then snap it into the case and you'll know the result in 15 minutes. It became an absolute hit in Austria and is finally available in the Czech Republic.
Fast and gentle test for qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen. It is intended for use when COVID-19 is suspected, within the first 7 days of the onset of symptoms. The V-Chek Rapid Test 2019-nCoV Ag Saliva Card is non-invasive and comfortable. It is performed from a saliva sample taken only by inserting a tampon into the mouth. This gentle method makes testing accessible to children, people who have difficulty taking nasopharyngeal sampling, or patients with cognitive impairments. Using the test is very simple. The swab is inserted directly into the test card, so no test tube is needed to perform the test. You will get the result in 15 minutes. The test card is intended for both professional use and for home testing or testing in companies *.
PRINCIPLE OF THE TEST
This test uses double-antibody sandwich to legally detect the antigen of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in saliva samples. During detection, the gold labeled anti-2019-nCoV monoclonal antibody in the labeling pad binds to the 2019-nCoV antigen in the sample to form a complex, and the reaction complex moves forward along the nitrocellulose membrane under the action of chromatography, it is captured by the anti-2019-nCoV monoclonal antibody pre-coated by the detection zone (T) on the nitrocellulose membrane, and finally a red color reaction line is formed in the T zone. If the sample does not contain 2019-nCoV antigen, a red color reaction line cannot be formed in the T zone. Regardless of whether the sample to be tested contains 2019-nCoV antigen, a red reaction line will always form in the quality control area (C).
MATERIALS AND COMPONENTS
Materials provided with the test
|Ingredients||Cassette||Instructions for use||Quick Reference Instructions|
Materials required but not provided
STORAGE AND STABILITY
- Store the test as packaged between 2-30°C.
- The Test stable until the expiration date printed on the outer packing, the product will be expired after 24 months.
- Do not use beyond the expiration date.
- Do not freeze any contents of the test
- The test must remain in the sealed pouch until use.
- Insert the sponge end of the saliva swab into mouth. Actively swab the inside of the mouth and tongue to collect oral fluid for 3 minutes.
- Remove the saliva swab from the mouth when the sponge become fully saturated and the inductor turn red.
- Do not eat or drink any things for 4 hours before the test
- The samples should be used as soon as possible after collected.
- Samples should not be inactivated.
Before test, please read the instructions carefully.
- Take the Test Cup to equilibrate to room temperature.
- Unpack the aluminum foil bag, place the Test Cup horizontally on the table and mark it.
- Insert the saliva swab into the Test Cup and screw the cap.
- Tighten the lid and start the timer.
- As the test begins to work, the purple color move across the result window in the center of the test device.
- Wait for 15 minutes and read the results. Do not read results after 20 minutes.
INTERPRETATION OF TEST RESULTS
This product can only perform qualitative analysis on the detection object.
If both C and T lines are visible within 15 minutes, the test result is positive and valid.
Note: Specimens containing very low levels of target antibodies may develop two colored lines over 15 minutes.
If test area (T line) has no color and the control area displays a colored line, the result is negative and valid
The test result is invalid if a colored line does not form in the control region. The sample must be re-tested, using a new Test Cup.
KEY TO SYMBOLS USED
|Materials Included||Test Cassette|
|Instructions for Use||Date of|
|Consult Instructions||Do Not Reuse|
|Store at 2°C~30°C||Catalogue Number|
|Expiration Date||Keep away from Sunlight|
|Manufacturer||Tests per Kit|
|Lot Number||In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Device|
|Guangzhou Decheng Biotechnology Co., LTD|
|Room 218, Building 2, No.68, Nanxiang Road, Science City, Huangpu District, 510000, Guangzhou P.R.China|
|CMC Medical Devices & Drugs S.L.|
|C/ Horacio Lengo Nº 18, CP 29006,|